Here’s 33 of the most awesome marriage proposals! How could you say no to any of these?
1. With a dog.
Just make sure the dog doesn’t eat the ring or you’ll have a poop-laden proposal.
2. Or a kitten.
3. In a photo booth.
So the moment is captured.
4. Carved in a tree.
7. In your morning coffee.
To ensure that you’re an alert, sentient human being before giving a definitive answer.
8. With dessert.
Yep, that’s a cake.
10. On the beach.
11. During a Scrabble game.
13. Level-up bonus: keeping it a secret and surprising you with a framed photo of the moment on your wedding day.
14. With a book.
As long as you don’t think anyone willing to perform open heart surgery on a book is an absolute monster.
15. Or a trail of books.
16. In a Cracker Jack box at the big game.
17. Just like Mario would propose to Peach.
18. At Disneyland.
The perfect beginning for “happily ever after.”
Bonus: You get to wear these for the rest of the trip.
19. With a fake-out.
Hopefully you don’t mind being proposed to on your birthday.
20. Spelled out with every ticket stub of every movie you went to together.
21. With a s’more.
A proposal which will hopefully be consummated in a camping-themed wedding.
22. With a love letter (and the option to pick out your own ring!).
23. With a scavenger hunt.
Make ‘em work for it.
24. With a handpicked array of rings.
And the option to “pick one.”
25. With a super simple and sweet message.
You can either go the straightforward or the totally geeky route.
26. With an initial necklace, only the last name isn’t yours….
27. With a real-life Monopoly game.
The whole getting down on one knee would happen on the luxury tax, obvs.
28. The marriage proposal version of this refrigerator.
THE MOST ROMANTIC MIDNIGHT FRIDGE RAID EVER.
29. While running a mundane errand.
Hit ‘em when they least expect it. Spencer proposed to Dustin while he was obliviously shopping for lumber at Home Depot with his roommate.
30. At the finish line.
Endorphins + proposal = possibly the best day ever.
Read more about the proposal here.
Thumbs up for yes, thumbs down for no.
32. With a pebble and some waddling, like penguin love.
As long as the pebble is followed up by a ring.
33. With a very, very enthusiastic reaction after you say yes.
If you have any “special” proposals of your own and you’d like to share, please comment below.